To begin the membership process, or if you have questions, please contact Tracy O’Brien, Provider Relations, at email@example.com or (734) 973-0137 ext. 414.
Verification of credentials for HVPA membership and all our contracted health plans is done through our credentialing verification organization, St. Joseph Mercy Health System (SJMHS). This not only allows for expedited credentialing with HVPA-contracted health plans, but for SJMHS privileges as well.
Note: In order to be eligible for HVPA membership, a physician must have admitting privileges to one of the St. Joseph Mercy Health System hospitals (Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Livingston, Oakland or St. Mary Mercy Livonia) or provide inpatient coverage through an HVPA participating physician or hospitalist group.
- 45-60 days to complete membership credentialing process
- Additional 30-60 days for activation with HVPA contracted health plans
- Non-refundable application fee–$150
- Annual membership dues for physicians–$500
- Annual membership dues for advanced practice providers–$150
Members are re-credentialed every two (2) years.